Sunday, April 25, 2010

Violinn

Sooo, since my parents love me, they put me in violin lessons. Apparently god wanted me to do this, because we didn't even have to buy a violin. My grandmother gave me her dad's. It has a lot of fixing up to do, but I think it will do for now.
I can already play Mary Had A Little Lamb, and Hot Cross Buns!! Hehe, that's right. I gotss skillz. :) I love it soo much, but I don't think anyone expects me to stick with it. Which I will. Everyone's always like, 'Oh, Laura, are you sure you want to do this? The violin is a very hard instrument to play!' or, 'I would advise that you get a new bow. If Laura decides to stick with this instrument that is.' Seriously guys, I got this! Chill out! gosh!
Ughh, anyway, yeah. It is hard, but I really like the instrument so there! I am going to stick with it. :P

Later Gator

No comments:

Post a Comment